The oldest marker in the St. Andrew's Cemetery honours Ann McCallum, wife of John Graham, who died August 8, 1830. Since the actual stone church was not built until 1853, it is evident that the cemetery was already an "active" cemetery before that time.
There are 40 grave markers in the Old Section of the Cemetery (on the north side of the church), the wording on some of which is not entirely legible. Names which appear on the grave markers include McQuarrie, McKinnon, McLeish, Lamont, Ferguson, Stewart, Campbell, McCallum, McBride, among many others.
The Cemetery, under the auspices of the Board of Trustees for St. Andrew’s Cemetery and governed by the Registrar, Funeral, Burial and cremation Services Act, 2002, remains an active cemetery. The Board of Trustees for St. Andrew’s Cemetery is committed to the maintenance and operation of this historic landmark. In 2015 The Board of Trustees for St. Andrew’s Cemetery was incorporated as a not-for-profit corporation in the Province of Ontario and is affiliated with the Ontario Historical Society. The Board of Trustees for St. Andrew’s Cemetery has charitable status, so that all donations towards St. Andrew’s Cemetery are given charitable receipts.